Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a hands-on Test Automation Engineer to ensure continuous quality of our deliverables.
With us, you will tackle real-life challenges and create solutions using cutting-edge technologies. You’ll get to work with a group of passionate people who act fast, take initiative, and express ideas but also listen to colleagues and customers - just like yourself!
We are the experts on forming teams that find solutions for the hardest problems. We see proper, thorough testing as a mandatory part of viable, long lifecycle solutions.
You will strengthen our testing capability by creating automated test suites for our applications and projects. You are intimately familiar with the DevOps culture and are comfortable working on an existing DevOps environment as well as setting up a new one.
We offer you an ultra-modern workplace with self-organizing teams and virtually non-existent hierarchy. Our leadership-as-a-service model and newcomer buddy system are examples of the kind of peer support we provide. Our culture of freedom and equality is very special to us and, we believe, hard to find elsewhere.
We put a lot of weight behind growing as professionals. Everyone is encouraged to learn by taking on projects they are interested in and sharing insights from projects with each other. Naturally, you will also get to select the tools and technologies you prefer to work with.
- Testing professional with experience on most common testing methods.
- A person who is having a portion of
- Developer mindset and skills to develop/debug simple code.
- Consultant skills to help the customer in selecting a suitable test automation approach.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hands-on test automation.
- Knowledge of the most relevant
- Test Automation frameworks
- Infrastructure automation libraries
- CI/CD tools and solutions
- Ability to introduce automated testing at all stages of software development.
- Understanding the costs/benefits of test automation, and an ability to introduce them in an existing customer environment.
- Familiarity with web/cloud technologies OR embedded/system technologies.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to self-manage still.
- An accomplished expert who is always willing to learn new things.
Let us get to know you by telling us about your skills on frameworks & technologies you’ve worked with.
We’re here to help you grow as a professional. So please share your future desires and motivation factors with us and let’s see if we can match it!
If you have any questions about this job or Intopalo Digital as an employer, Harri Vuolle will be happy to tell you more at +358 50 480 2317.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.