You could be working in any of the interesting projects we have - usually web applications for industries like agriculture, mining or maritime. These are customer projects, so you’ll be working directly with them. You will be solving customer problems and working solutions for them. If you’re a more experienced senior, you could also have opportunities in cell leading, teaching and mentoring.
Your closest colleagues will be our web development people - you could be working with other front-end developers or pairing up with a back-end dev. Other colleagues at Intopalo Digital and from the Insta Group will also be your extended team.
The cornerstones of our culture at Intopalo Digital are trust, psychological safety and individuals’ growth to their full potential. Our flat organizational structure means that self-management and leadership skills, as well as self-knowledge, reflection and communication skills, are a must. You’ll get freedom and responsibility, and it’s not always a walk in the park. We believe the cultural fit is crucial - you can’t be productive and happy in your work sustainably without it. This blog post might give you some insight into the matter.
This is a job for you if you:
- Like working with React
- Get excited about challenges
- Seek a place where to grow, learn and develop your skills and abilities
- Like team-work in addition to immersing in the coding flow
This probably won’t be your cup of tea if you:
- Prefer stability and long projects
- Want strict guidance in your work
- Don’t want to make decisions based on partial information
- Don’t want to work with customers or different teams
It’s actually not set in stone. We’re very open about what your skills can be. Here are some things we’d love to see:
- Up-to-date know-how in front end and React
- Experience of other frameworks is considered a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of front-end development
- You are familiar with most of the following tools and technologies:
- Hooks, Redux, Thunk, Saga, Router
- Presentation, Higher-order and container components
- Scss, Styled components
- Npm, Yarn, Webpack, Parcel
- SSR, i18n, React Native
- Git, Docker
Let us get to know you by telling us about your skills and what motivates and drives you.
Apply by the 31 of August at 23.59. We’ll start interviewing candidates during the application period and fill the position as soon as the right new colleague is found.
The recruitment process includes two rounds of interviews and a demonstration of skills. Note that a security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service will be conducted for successful applicants.
If you have any questions about this job or Intopalo Digital as an employer, Juanjo Diaz will be happy to tell you more at +358 50 4667571.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.