.NET & Azure Architect
.NET & Azure Architect
Are you a professional who is comfortable working leading projects in close cooperation with international customers?
Have you already made your mark in the software business and are now looking for the opportunity to make your next big move, acquire new skills and apply your existing ones to demanding projects?
We are looking for a software architect to design and implement .NET-based cloud applications in Azure.
You’ll get to work with a group of passionate people who act fast, take initiative, and express ideas, but also listen to colleagues and customers - just like yourself. Our projects are all about solving real-life challenges and inventing brand new solutions with our clients through groundbreaking technology. We rely heavily on teamwork as we brainstorm, design, and co-create something extraordinary together.
We offer you an ultra-modern workplace with self-organizing teams and virtually non-existent hierarchy. Our leadership-as-a-service model and newcomer buddy system are examples of the kind of peer support we provide. Our culture of freedom and equality is very special to us and, we believe, hard to find elsewhere. You will join our talented team of web/cloud experts whose natural curiosity, laser-sharp focus, and passion for their craft make them a joy to work with.
There’s a lot more to being a true software professional than coding. We put a lot of weight behind growing as professionals, and you’ll get to learn, understand, and solve our customers’ problems and needs. Everyone is encouraged to learn by taking on projects they are interested in and sharing insights from projects with each other. Naturally, you will also get to select the tools and technologies you prefer to work with.
- Strong programming skills and solid experience using ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core
- Good understanding of architectural patterns and design principles for building scalable cloud-based applications that can be run in Azure
- Good understanding of Azure services and how to apply them in different scenarios (certifications are a plus)
- DevOps and QA knowledge is a plus. (Knowledge preferably from Azure and Azure DevOps)
Ability to work comfortably in a self-organizing organization, doing consultative, customized project work, solving customers’ problems.
- Ability to work in a leading position in a team
- Ability to make decisions based on partial information
- Willingness to take on challenges, develop, and experiment
- Ability to endure (or enjoy) change, unpredictability, surprises
- Great skills in self-management, reflection, ability to handle freedom and responsibility
- Intrinsic motivation: learning, developing, working towards a shared goal, integrity
Let us get to know you by telling us about your skills and what motivates and drives you.
This position is based in Tampere or Espoo. If you have any questions about this position or Intopalo Digital as an employer, Juanjo Diaz will be happy to tell you more. You can reach Juanjo at +358 50 4667571.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.