Note that this is not a developer position, although having coding skills never hurts. We hope that you are really passionate about designing and building secure systems and that you have an aspiration to become a true security guru.
We are experts at cracking the hardest problems – the ones that may seem unsolvable – and take them on with great determination. Our projects are all about solving real-life challenges and inventing brand new solutions with our clients through groundbreaking technology. Your work will be essential to the success of our clients.
We rely heavily on teamwork as we brainstorm, design, and create something extraordinary together. If you get your kicks figuring out how to keep out malicious internet attackers by constantly keeping one step ahead of them, this is nothing short of a dream job!
You will join our talented team of security experts whose natural curiosity, laser-sharp focus, and passion for their craft make them a joy to work with.
The domain of software security lives and changes constantly. Instead of googling for solutions developed by others, you’ll get to solve new challenges and be part of continuous development. Security is in the heart of Intopalo Digital’s DNA and we want our people to be the best in the business. Our customers also understand the importance of software security and rely on us for recommendations and best practices.
We offer you an ultra-modern workplace with self-organizing teams and virtually non-existent hierarchy. Our leadership-as-a-service model and newcomer buddy system are examples of the kind of peer support we provide. Our culture of freedom and equality is very special to us and, we believe, hard to find elsewhere.
We put a lot of weight behind growing as professionals. Everyone is encouraged to learn by taking on projects they are interested in and sharing insights from projects with each other. Naturally, you will also get to select the tools and technologies you prefer to work with.
- At least 5 years of experience in information security on at least two different domains.
- Very good understanding of software development lifecycle and processes. Ability to assess the processes and drive for change. Good skills with project management tools, for example JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Experience in security assessments of software-based systems. Experience and interest in threat modeling. Skills for analyzing and designing protective controls for security-critical components
- CISSP or CSSLP certification is considered a plus
- Experience in security testing tools and methods is considered a plus
- Ability in giving security-related trainings: you are comfortable talking to an audience and have great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to self-manage
- That you are accomplished in your own area, yet still strive to learn new things
Let us get to know you by telling us about your skills and what motivates and drives you. If you have any personal projects up your sleeve that showcase your security skills we would love to hear about them too! Note that a security clearance check may be conducted for successful applicants if requested by customers.
If you have any questions about this job or Intopalo Digital as an employer, Sakari Himanen will be happy to tell you more. You can reach Sakari at +358 50 376 2215.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accepted the Privacy Notice.